The word “sustainability” is often thrown around, but what does it mean? Put simply, sustainability is all about being responsible for natural resources.
In dentistry, sustainability means that waste must be handled in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
Reducing the amount of waste produced can be tricky in the healthcare sector, but it is still possible.
Auditing how much waste is thrown away regularly should give your organisation an idea of items that are being overbought.
Additionally, switching to recyclable and compostable items that can break down naturally helps to reduce the amount of waste that is produced.
Reducing the amount of paper can also have a huge impact.
Have you already thought about the advantages of a paperless organization?
Modern technologies – good for patient outcomes and our planet
- Running a paperless organisation will have a positive effect on the environment.
- Creating a paperless organisation will save a lot of physical space, as most records will be stored online instead of keeping paper files.
- Apart from saving space, another benefit of a paperless organisation is that it will also have a significant effect on expenditure.
Less space means less money spent on renting/maintaining that space.
- Timesaving: You will not have to go through every patient record to find a file; with Salud, you can easily find what you are looking for with a few clicks.
- Easy access to a patient record from anywhere.
- Far greater data capture capability with automated consolidation from all areas and locations.
Investing in technologies allows organisations to provide treatment that is quicker, more accurate, and more comfortable for patients.
With Salud, you can instantly access an up-to-date, patient record for every patient, saving hours of admin time and removing the risk of misplaced, incomplete or lost patient data.
Salud dental management software has several benefits that can increase efficiency. The software provides tools to facilitate core functions such as charting, billing, and administration.
These functions are immediately available to all departments, enabling coordination from all area’s enterprise-wide.
All dental specialities are catered for too with specialised charts which can be switched on or off depending on your organisation’s requirements.
The primary goal of Salud is to capture patient care information systematically and securely.
Our solution allows professionals to reduce costs and time associated with physical file management and data entry; it reduces errors and allows the dental professional to focus on what matters – the patient.
Salud can help dental organizations streamline, automate, and manage data while the dentist can focus on the patient.
With easy patient registration, a flexible appointment system and easy access to patient records from anywhere, Salud ensure easy adoption by all end users.
Complete your digital transformation with Salud.
The protection of the environment is up to all of us.
Dental practitioners can make better choices to help to reduce their carbon footprint and help build more sustainable dental organisations. What change will you make?
Contact our team of experts for a product demonstration.
Share this post: